That gal at Climate of Our Future, has sent me yet another meme! "Link of Love", it's called. It came to us all via Neonscent. For those of you I've tagged below--should you accept this mission, that is--Please copy the bottom of this meme and follow instructions (then destroy the evidence--just kidding...I think).
-Start Copy-It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers.Try to make your tip general. After that, tag 10 other people. "Link love" some friends! Just think– if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. http://www.neonscent.com/***
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. http://www.bushmackel.com/****
3. Don’t let money change ya! http://www.therandomforest.info/****
4. Always reply to your comments. http://chattiekat.com/*
5. Blog about what you know & love. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com/*
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary. http://shinade.blogspot.com/**
7. Blog about something educational http://climateofourfuture.org/*
8. Be yourself; others will follow http://sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.com/
So, I've chosen to share a little love with the following for this Meme. Good luck and have fun!
Tricia, Teresa, Kathleen, Bob, Kim, David, Josh, Nick, Sjsuarez, and Cassandra. Tag! You're it! Now, go play.