|Nina, the Writing Coach|
What’s the difference between a writer who publishes and one who isn’t publishing? It’s often not talent or storytelling ability; it’s more ofen attitude, organization and drive. For instance, do you suffer from any of the following?
• You have cool ides but have trouble getting started
• You've been writing forever but can't finish
• Time & schedules are getting in the way
• You're lost in a sea of plot & characters
• You're scared of getting rejected & being ridiculed
• You're scared of living a dream
Join my free webinar where I answer frequently asked questions that came straight from Writer's Digest! Questions whose answers will help you get published:
• What resources and tools do you recommend for writers?
• Which do you think aren't worth the time?
• How do I make sure I maintain the right level of objectivity when I'm writing about things I'm passionate about?
• How do you balance plot and characters in your story?
• What are the elements of a strong hero? What are the elements of a strong villain?
• How do I know if my story moves too slowly or too quickly? How do I fix it?
• How do you weave in theme within a story?
• How do you choose the right point of view for your story?
• Should I outline before I begin writing a story?
• Where should I begin when I'm revising?
• How do you promote your work?
• How do you know when your story is ready to submit?
• How do you know which markets are best for your work?
Register for my free webinar by August 20th to view this on-demand webinar (meaning you can register and view it any time you want) and you may have access to additional materials and be eligible for additional perks.
Hope to see you there!
The Writer’s Toolkit“, a 3-disc DVD collection based on “The Writers Toolkit” workshops--your wait is almost over!.
These three major workshops cover ”How to Get Started and Finish”, “Craft of Writing” and “Marketing” your writing. The DVDs will be available shortly (third week of August, 2010) for purchase on The Passionate Writer. Here’s what students of “The Writer’s Toolkit” said:
“I felt inspired to look at my writing again…I found my ideas unlocked, problem areas exposed and strengths endorsed.”–Jane Morrell
“Nina was very relaxed, informal, very knowledgeable and interesting…She gave a lively presentation and gave lots of examples to relate to.”—Lauren Seaton
“Nina encouraged me to actually start my novel. She is very good, easy to understand.”—Patricia Slauenwhite
“Nina was engaging and inspiring… I was able to use specifics that were discussed to immediately improve my writing.”—Susie Buck
“I found what I had been searching for a long time.”—Candice Croft