I, along with four others, have been honored as the first recipients of the "Bloggers for Positive Global Change" award conceived by Climate of Our Future. This award was created by the COOF team to commemorate blogger's efforts around the world to share their knowledge, thoughts and inspirations in making this a better, healthier, more sustainable world.
The four other initial recipients of this excellent award include:
- A New Green Earth
- The Accidental Environmentalist
- Global Warming Awareness 2007
- Let's Meet Where the Continents Meet
So, in keeping with the participation rules below-- I, in turn, bestow this Bloggers for Positive Global Change Award to the following 5 bloggers:
- What's Your Ecotype: an informative treatise on environmental issues with practical advice and solutions
- Princess Haiku: an ode to the beauty that surrounds us and permeates through us, providing a path toward improving how we perceive our selves and our world and therefore how we act
- The Green Fingured Photographer: optimistic musings of a man living his life with a genuine dedication to improving himself and his world, one photo at a time
- Seacoast NRG: a well-written advisory on energy, conservation, climate and the impetus for change that informs and challenges us to act
- Got 2 Be Green: a down-to-earth summary of tips on living an environmentally friendly life one step at a time
The participation rules are simple:
1. When you get tagged, write a post with links to up to 5 blogs that you think are trying to change the world in a positive way.
2. In your post, make sure you link back to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Leave a comment or message for the bloggers you’re tagging, so they know they’re now part of the meme.
4. Optional: Proudly display the “Bloggers For Positive Global Change” award badge with a link to the post that you write up.