Walks Far Woman certainly took a long stroll to give me this incredible award! Thank you so much, Walks Far Woman! Speaking of thoughtful, this site is a flowing stream of reflections and images that brace the soul and challenge us to be more, to live more, to love more, to care more.
The thoughtful blogger award was conceived by Christy at Writer's Reviews and is given to those "who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others. "
This is what Walks Far Woman said: "Nina blows me away because she’s an expert in a subject I know little of but she writes in such a way that makes it uncomplicated and intriguing." That means so much to me.
I've put a lot of thought into this and now pass on this award to those have certainly made this blogosphere such a nice community for me:
- Somerset Bob (Kingsley), who's friendly and warm advice to fellow bloggers has made this place a little less daunting for many of us;
- In Cinq (Adria Balgassi), who excudes warmth and kindness and beauty at every turn;
- Jean-Luc Picard, who appears to be everywhere all at once (I don't know how you do it, Jean-Luc--perhaps you've mastered time-travel-- but I admire your kindness and enthusiastic presence);
- Zephyr1, whose tireless and caring nature fills the blogosphere with her radiant dedication; and,
- Steve Tennant (Time Line Journey), whose quiet, unassuming nature and great sense of humor make this place smaller and cozy.
Please visit Christy at Writer’s Reviews for an explanation of the different awards and the guidelines for passing them on. You can choose one for a dark or light background and resize if you wish.